Beauty Blog Makeup

TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE

Thursday, March 05, 2015Unknown




I can't believe I've had this palette for about 7 months now but never thought of swatching any of these colours! I almost always do the same eye makeup look for everyday and rarely ever switch it up and use bolder colours. I mean, I'm not the type of person to rock up to uni with purple and electric blue eyeshadow on my lids. 

I was looking at this palette thinking, "Wow, have I really only used 4 of these colours?" so I thought I might swatch some of the more 'adventurous' shades in the palette and see how they show on the skin. I wasn't expecting them to be this pigmented or dare I say it, 'buttery'! 

In the photo above, I rubbed one finger into each of the five shades: Amaretto, Creme Brûlée, Candied Violet, Cherry Cordial, Triple Fudge (left to right) and gave a single swipe on my arm WITHOUT PRIMER. So impressed and wish I'd only swatched these sooner! 

What is your favourite shade in the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette?

Enjoy! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Join Us on Twitter

Contact Form