Blog Fashion Jewellery

Statement Necklace Love

Friday, December 05, 2014Unknown


This is by far one of my favourite necklaces. It is so simple and girly but not too chunky or bold. It can be toned-down with just a simple blouse or tucked under a collar or dressed-up with a high-waisted skirt or dress. 

The necklace also comes in a black and gold style which is perfect for a night out or layered with other pieces. I love this necklace because it is so versatile and isn't a piece that you put away once the season is over. It is bold but still girly which I love!

I bought the necklace from Lovisa over a year ago for $39.95 so I'm not sure if they still stock this style. However I did find something similar online on missguidedau.com at an even better price! The stone beading is a little different and the chain pattern and colour seems to be different from the photos on missguided. Nonetheless, it is a close enough match!

It is called the 'ANITA STONE CHAIN DETAIL COLLAR NECKLACE MULTI'. Click here to check it out.
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Join Us on Twitter

Contact Form