Beauty Blog Budget

FEBRUARY 2015 EMPTIES | PART I

Monday, February 16, 2015Unknown



It's always good to go through your makeup and throw out what has been used up and what needs to retire. Here are a few face empties I have used up this month:

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
This is one of my favourite foundations to use during Summer when my skin is darker. I truly used this down to the last drop and even tried to scrape some out with the pump stick! It is a really good foundation for normal to dry skin however I will admit that when I got lighter after Summer had passed, it started to look a bit too pinky/orange on my face as I have yellow undertones. Nonetheless a great 'drugstore' foundation!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
I've used these for a couple of years now and I'm pretty sure these are my 3rd and 4th empties. These are in the shades 004 Sandstorm and 005 Silky Beige. It claims to keep you matte for up to 5 hours which for me doesn't quite work as I get oily quickly around the nose and forehead but I still like it.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
I have repurchased this 3 times over the years and for a drugstore concealer it's pretty good! I've recently started using it as an eyeshadow primer and I'll admit it works better than the DaVinci Eye Primer which is 4x more expensive! This is in the shade 10 Light which I like to use to cover up darkness around my eyes and highlight at the same time.

Clinique Almost Makeup Teint Natural Parfait
I got given this by my aunt and although it was too light for me (02 Light), it was really good for mixing in with other darker foundations (like the Rimmel Foundation). My sister Sophia also uses this foundation because she is a lot lighter than me. It is fragrance free, oil-free and gives a sheer coverage for those days when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup. So far, all good things!


What are your empties and what are you favourite products you always repurchase?

Enjoy!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Join Us on Twitter

Contact Form