Blog Fashion Slider

Jewellery love: Midi Rings

Saturday, October 25, 2014Unknown


The best thing about midi rings is that they don't feel distracting to wear when you're doing everyday things with your hands. The most cumbersome feeling is having a heavy ring on close to the joints of your fingers while you're typing or writing. Whereas having a midi ring is light, small and so easy to wear. As I work the 9 to 5 job at a computer, midi rings are the best type of jewellery for me. Though it sounds random, I kind of like looking down at my hands while working and admiring how dainty they look!






I took advantage of the current jewellery sale at H&M and bought a pack of these along with another ring set and some ear cuffs (which we will post on the blog soon!) and love mixing and changing the combinations of rings along with some larger statement rings too!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Join Us on Twitter

Contact Form